Matt & Ulterium: I want a uber "signed by the band" edition

knight777

Dec 3, 2007
Its great that the record is going to be easy to get! But I bet a few of us hardcore fans would be interested in a special limited-fan edition.

Normally that costs a lot of money. You pay for a different cover, extra tracks, etc.... but I'd be happy with an offer where for $X more Matt & the band will sign a normal of MoS. How about it?

I think a huge poster would be awesome to have, especially with the cover from MoS. I can just imagine someone walking into my room saying "Hey, is this another closet?" and then walks into the wall. Sorry for the sorry attempt at humor, but I am tired and taking a break froma take home exam...

Better yet. Vinyl LP autographed by the band. I would gladly pay extra for that.

Is there anyway we can buy CDs pre-signed by the band? Could you also personalize each signed booklet, please? I'd definitely pay a little extra for such an item!

Hi guys,

no need to pay extra (although -ahem- donations are always welcome! :p), just order through the theocracymusic.com web shop let them know what you want on your (or each of the) booklet. An e-mail works, too, if you run out of space in the instructions box.

It does take a little longer to get those CDs out simply because getting the CDs around to all band members, with their crazy schedules, takes a few days.

Merry Christmas!!

Hi guys,

no need to pay extra (although -ahem- donations are always welcome! :p), just order through the theocracymusic.com web shop let them know what you want on your (or each of the) booklet. An e-mail works, too, if you run out of space in the instructions box.

It does take a little longer to get those CDs out simply because getting the CDs around to all band members, with their crazy schedules, takes a few days.

Merry Christmas!!
Right on! Will do!