Maudlin, I'm sorry to say that but...

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
...you are turning into my favourite band.

I have just recorded Bath and LYBM in a single tape and I bring it with me to every place I go.

nobody minds me hijacking this thread, right? every once in a while someone in another forum starts one of those "who do you hate on the board" type threads, and i always think, 'thats lame' or 'thats mean' but then sometimes i see a post up by some poster that really fucking irritates the shit out of me and i think, 'i want to start a 'talk about someone you hate on UM' threads' but then i dont, cuz i remember that its mean or whatever. but at least i understand where theyre coming from. also, btw, this has nothing to do with anyone who posts HERE.

no way. i dont lie. i was thinking of someone who doesnt even post here.

but yea, you didnt want ta hang out with me. thats ok. i hung out with dark tranquillity all night. we are in love.

Originally posted by BigFakeSmile
no way. i dont lie. i was thinking of someone who doesnt even post here.

but yea, you didnt want ta hang out with me. thats ok. i hung out with dark tranquillity all night. we are in love.

ummmm....were you in the bus while Nile was playing?

those girls were killing me. so was their large friend inside who kept hanging her boobs over the balcony. am i supposed to believe those are metalheads?