Max Cavalera

goregoat

Head Bangers and Lacerato
Mar 5, 2002
at the west of heaven,MALAYSIA
Visit site
max cavalera...we all know that he is the front man of brazillian thrash dark metal legendary,SEPULTURA......i had listen to their old album (which is i forgot its title)and i'm so impress that max's vocal is totally different with now...the old max vocal is pure darkness,a little bit of darkness touches....(correct me if i false)but why he change all that he have done before??formed a new band which is for me really crap and really sucks (also the new SEPULTURA did...)......it is funny when i listen to new max cavalera,with a hardcore vocals,(no darkness vocal anymore like he done in his past)no jacket or leader pants,no brutal spikes,no black shirt or something.......his identity is really change......he is such a trendy or else...??...dunno what happen to him........

-just from the old SEPULTURA fans;it's me!!!

hahahahaha I think Gloria(I think thats what her name is)Max's wife is like the Joko Ono(however you spell that)of Brasilian metal and Emperor Magus Caligula its funny how you have the whole black metal thing going on but you say you don't like sepultura!!!remenber the early stuff like morbid visions and schidzophrenia?????they might not be black"evil"metal but they crertanly influenced the genere!!!!!!!!!!!IMO

Originally posted by Shadowdance
hahahahaha I think Gloria(I think thats what her name is)Max's wife is like the Joko Ono(however you spell that)of Brasilian metal and Emperor Magus Caligula its funny how you have the whole black metal thing going on but you say you don't like sepultura!!!remenber the early stuff like morbid visions and schidzophrenia?????they might not be black"evil"metal but they crertanly influenced the genere!!!!!!!!!!!IMO
waitt!!!
i'm not anti-SEPULTURA,dudes...yes...morbid vision is really kick my ass...combaining thrash metal and black.......

Sepultura was great until Arise album, Chaos A.D. was a begining of the decadence (in my opinion) of Sepultura and Max. Max passed by many changes, dies, fights in his personal life and all of this had influence in his lyfe style and music.
To my taste Soufly is crap, the begining of this trendly NU metal shit. Here in Belo Horizonte (BTW the city of Max was born), they had to cancel a show for lack of public.

his wife fucked everything up.

nowadays you can see his brother Igor playing in a stupid soccer tourney in brazillian MTV, very sad.

well, I never liked them ever.