Max ventures to the west coast: Chillin' with Isabel and Looking at Colleges (pics)

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Yeah so i just got back from California. I went to San Francisco and LA. In all i visited Berkely (thats probably not how its spelled), USF, SFSU, Occidental, one of the Claremont Colleges, University of the Pacific (is that what its called? i cant remember because it sucked and i didnt like it), and a couple others. San Francisco rules... im definitely considering.

Anywho, as i was in SF for a few days, i thought why not chill with fellow boarder Isabel (stealer of dreams for the ill-informed). Here are some pictures from said chilling.

There is also a very short video clip but i have nowhere to upload it.

Isabel admires a CD of her favorite group
dscn01541zp.jpg

dscn01558qy.jpg

I saw lots of people sitting on this dino
dscn01568ci.jpg

The bleeding pizza Isabel ate
dscn01572py.jpg

Woo
dscn01588eo.jpg

And heres a random picture of a Cali mountain
dscn01665zu.jpg

Thats all. Woot

I would highly recommend S.F. or Berkeley.. Having moved from Northern California to Los Angeles County....Choose North! It's got everything you could ever ask for and then some! glad you had a nice trip here!

Wolftribe said:
yeh i didnt really like LA...
I loved SFSU, and if i do end up going to anywhere in CA, that will be it (i can probably get in to)

LA is shitty. I know this from 10+ years of experience

and you know what the worst part is? no matter how much you try, you can never get out. Some lucky few make it out.