May 6th, Manchester

Omerta

I Am Nothing
Apr 2, 2003
North Wales, U.K
www.hyperforum.tk
I'm off to see Katatonia next week, and I REALLY can't wait. I missed them two years ago when they were being supported by Opeth, and I have vowed to see them ever since - now I saw Opeth a month back, so it only leaves Katatonia...and I can't wait :)

The tickets haven't come through the post yet though :(

They said they've put them in the post today, and if they haven't arrived by the weekend, they'll sort it out - presumably that means they'll have them at the gig location for us, I'm not sure!

You're going too, I take it?

They should be posted out no problem. If you havent had em like saturday after the post, give em a ring and check.

I dont know about Ticketline, but at Ticketmaster & Ticketweb its not a big problem & most of the time it can be solved if they just havent gotten there yet....

Just make sure you call friday-eve or saturday after the post is due.

Dont know if its possible to get em at the door tho cause its general admission. Make sure you mention that when you call em.

Dont worry too much about it tho, sure it would be fine (tho I dont have experience with Ticketline).

See you there! (and yeah, Im going too)

we aren't using anything like that, we're basically phoning up the bierkeller and ordering them through them - they should be here though! We'll be at the front row again, and theres no WAY I'm not taking my digital camera :)