Maybe I'm the only one who will lol at this

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
But I stumbled upon this video (while looking for funny Arnold videos :D), and couldn't stop laughing at this ridiculously proportioned meat...thing doing all these exercises with his slack jaw and absurd haircut, and the OMG SO EMOTIONAL AND SYMBOLIC OF STRUGGLE music :lol::lol: And the fact that it's all just to make himself look even more bizarre (their skin always looked like garbage bag material to me :zombie: ) only bolsters the irony :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Human beings were not meant to get that ripped - it is sooooooooo ugly.

There's something to be said about getting in shape and being defined, but that is just nasty.

And don't even get me started on women body builders :puke:

I saw a guy like that at a Burger King once.. the guy was like a 12 year old!
He was ordering a bunch of stuff, and his coach or whatever told him that he couldn't have that, and im not joking, the guy almost started crying and bursted out like a 12 year old: "BUT I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT IT!"(For swedes: "Men jag VILL ha en såååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååån!").
I was so close to really LOL at the guy, but i managed to stop myself as i didn't want to experience how it feels to get punched by The Incredible Hulk! :lol:

How the fuck do you scratch your back with arms/shoulders like that? It just wouldn't be possible. You'd have to rub up against something.

I lol'd around 1:18, where it looks like he's trying to figure out where the hell that sad music is coming from.

I'm often amazed that guys like that haven't figured out a way to bodybuild their faces yet. You know, work those cheeks, work those eyelids... muscle's muscle! It must break their hearts to get 99% ripped but still have that incongruous slab of dough staring back from the bathroom mirror. :loco:

Jay Cutler is always on Muscle and Fitness and shit , these dudes are just too big I agree. His hair is so gay haha

I have to ask , what the fuck is THIS

ronnie_coleman_photo340-1.jpg

HAHAHA

that's Ron Coleman's assleg/whateverthefuck haha

with something like rammstein the vid would look.....different at least^^
but staind....just lol :rofl:
kind of sad though^^

naw, shit looks wrong. Does it have any advantage? I mean, can I take a shot at him and see my bullet bounce off or something? Do they make a shit load of money? What gives?

Well...

It's true that modern bodybuilding got insanely ridiculous.
On the other hand i have a big respect for the guy because he is best at what he does.

When i started going to the gym in 1995 my goal was to have huge muscles, but it quickly changed.
Now it is all about strength, i don't care how i look anymore, because looking good comes as a side effect to being strong and fit.

Oh and don't laugh at big bodybuilders being emotional when they are on a strict diet before the competition.
They are on a low to no carbohydrate diet.
It was scientifically proven that long periods of no carbohydrates will make you angry and/or sad.
If i remember correctly it was something about some kind of neurotransmitters being made in your body from some carbs.

So it is not because they are big sissies or psychos, it is all about biochemistry.

{edit}

Found a quote:

"Low-carb dieters are also susceptible to mood swings, according to researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Clinical Research Center (MIT) in Boston. Studies on rats have shown a connection between a diet low in carbohydrates and low levels of serotonin—a neurotransmitter that promotes feelings of happiness and satisfaction. Rats placed on a low-carb diet for three weeks had lower levels of serotonin in their brains. Researchers believe the same effect occurs in humans on low-carb diets and leads to pronounced feelings of depression."

http://www.nursetogether.com/tabid/100/itemid/701/Mood-Swings-and-Low-Carb-Dieting.aspx

Those buttcheeks are seriously the grossest thing i've seen. I've been changed by this thread... :puke: