Maybe we should just go away for ten years...

That is about as cryptic as it gets….but I’ll ramble on as if I know what you getting at anyway. Have you been reading the comments people leave on the “news” items at blabbermouth? That is enough to make you feel as if it is all for naught. I used to not look at the site period, and then a few months ago started to selectively check things on a semi-regular basis and eventually found myself reading the comments, but I am through with what people have to say about the items people have posted over there and am merely looking at the news itself in a sociological manner. I don’t need to look anyways, since it is so damn predictable what will happen….

Anyway, hell on that ten year jive. I saw Gamma Ray last night and am infused with the power, joy and meaning of heavy metal in its full and resplendent glory right now. It was a revelation and reminded of what it is all about and why it is something worth caring deeply about, and any disgust, depression or doubt concerning the hard work that will surely produce periodic bouts of the three Ds I just listed has become a burden that will be welcomed and conquered with a steely conviction that will carry me through to the end.

Some bastards are really going to be called to account in a fashion that will rattle more cages this time around—I can guarantee that fact.

It is time to fight like hell….

Tonight we strike, there is thunder in the sky
Together we'll fight, some of us will die
But they'll always remember that we made a stand
And many will die by my hand

I would like to have a similar experience as you with Gamma Ray to reconfirm my metal enthusiasm. It's not funny at all at the moment, and I wonder which band could take on that role.