Mayhem Fest '14

Bands perfect for Mayhem that have never been: Fear Factory, As Blood Runs Black, Six Feet Under, Overkill, Exodus,

I really dont see why different bands arent inserted into this tour instead of the same recycled bands every year.

Bands perfect for Mayhem that have never been: Fear Factory, As Blood Runs Black, Six Feet Under, Overkill, Exodus,

I really dont see why different bands arent inserted into this tour instead of the same recycled bands every year.

They keep recycling bands because people keep buying tickets. And, I'd love to see Exodus and Overkill do Mayhem. Also Testament, Death Angel, lots of old school metal bands.

I actually saw Korn last week on Soundwave. Was a huge fan of their first 2 records, then have barely listened to them since.

I have to say I was really impressed. Jon Davis sounded great, they played really well, and their drummer was amazing. It was a real old set too, sprinkled with a few new tunes which were also cool. The crowd was totally nuts for them too.

Saw them 3 years ago on Sonisphere, IMHO one of the worst bands I have ever viewed live, if not the worst... the drummer is amazing though.

Yeah, I saw them around 04 (free ticket) and they were awful as well. But it was like they were a different band this time. Maybe it was having Head back in the fold, I don't know. But Jon Davis looks fit again and he really sounded good too.

Body Count are there? Sweet, they might as well come to Europe with the new album (if there's any that is)

Body Count's in da house!

Body Count, Body muthafuckin' Count
Hell yeah bro! Am I the only one who had their original release on tape then had it pulled because of Cop Killer?
Mommas gotta die tonight is way more brutal now im gonna look that up lol, id def pay to see body count!

Hell yeah bro! Am I the only one who had their original release on tape then had it pulled because of Cop Killer?
Mommas gotta die tonight is way more brutal now im gonna look that up lol, id def pay to see body count!

And I thought I was the only one who had the tape!!!:headbang: