Mayhem

I picked up my tickets yesterday!!!!

MayheM

This, compounded with the news about Dark Funeral means a quite exciting time around these parts right now.

I was glad to see Chalice playing on the bill with Mayhem. I've only heard a couple of tracks by them, but I'm love the gothic Theatre of Tragedy type stuff. I've been wanting to see them for ages. It was quite a surprise to see them on the bill!

If you didn't know already, we were discussing the Mayhem tour for quite a while on the original Dark Funeral in October thread.

Yep...

I got mine from Metal Mayhem, so I guess they're available at the other outlets. $36.

Mayhem are also doing an instore at Metal Mayhem the afternoon before the gig!

I don't even know who E.T and Contrive are... what are they like? I know Chalice is good gothic metal, so I'm looking forward to them.

enter twlight are a sorta progressivy kinda band with a female singer
and contrive are crap
andrew hauge and his brother pauls band
their crap
their undescribeable
their crap
and will get mauled by the crowd

Originally posted by Clarky
enter twlight are a sorta progressivy kinda band with a female singer
and contrive are crap
andrew hauge and his brother pauls band
their crap
their undescribeable
their crap
and will get mauled by the crowd

:lol: Seriously? So there will be two female fronted bands and a crap one supporting Mayhem... odd...

I've never heard Andrew Hauge mention his band before on the radio. Should be interesting....

I downloaded a couple of songs... I see what you mean. Could be interesting. :lol:

Edit: Have Enter Twilight got any samples on the internet?

...But no Enter T. samples...:confused:

If Enter Twilight aren't very good, I'll probably sell my ticket.

Edit: Clarky's gone, so I can't really use that joke... There's no way I'm missing all the mayhem of a Mayhem gig.