Mcfarlane toys...??

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Heya gang...

Check these toys out lads..... if known about em before but the maiden eddie and angus young ones ive just gottta have...!!

Awesome collection would be :
Eddie Killers
Eddie Trooper
Angus young
Metallica set and stage
Kiss creatures of the night...!!!

The maiden ones are super.....

Dunno if uve seen or known about them yet...but i thought id have to let u guys know about em....

Scout around the site to see the others....!!

http://www.spawn.com/features/toyfair2002/toys/

Awesome...!!

:)

I think the trooper doesnt even have a release date for it yet..... i figure some time this year....!!!

So u can only get the killers one at the momment....

Kiss come out in june or something....

Theres a page in the website with coming release dates on it....

From what i can tell... the best place for me to buy em in oz is probaly toyrs r us... im assumning you guys would have this store in the states as usually everything we have or get normally trickles down from you guys anyways.... :rolleyes:

Theres a few online places as well im assuming...!

The trooper one looks sooooooooo cool...!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO......

Got me angus young figurine today.... all sold out in oz..and not many around in the u.s either....get em quick cause they dont and wont make em anymore....collectors items now....

Was pretty impressed with you U.S lads as ordered it online from the states...and got it 8 days later...!!! Awesome stuff

Got me a killers eddie as well the other day....its pretty cool but the trooper one is gonna be hea[s better...comes out in sept i think....

And.... i got me the metallica boxed set....AWESOME...pricey but well worth it.....its like a 14 piece drum kit alone...!!! Flashing par-cans and it plays the triplets part of 'one' as well.....

As u can tell....im pretty excited.... :D