MCMURPHY'S, PASADENA PIX 4/13/07

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
i took my friend rey to see them friday night at mcmurphy's in pasadena. he was instantly impressed the moment aja belted out the first lines of "aces high." both sarah & heather had remote battery packs that night, and would occasionally sprint up and down the crowded aisle in the middle of a song. awesome set list, by the way. all classics. everything from 1980-88. aja's vocals were strong from the very start, and her moniter was just right. and thanks for the smokes, sarah. i kinda quit, but i make exceptions from cigs given to me by guitarists from all-female iron maiden tribute bands LOL

here's picture highlights:

P4130001.jpg

P4140006.jpg

P4140007.jpg

P4140011.jpg

P4140015.jpg

P4140016.jpg

P4140020.jpg

P4140021.jpg

P4140023.jpg

P4140026.jpg

P4140027.jpg

P4140029.jpg

P4140032.jpg

P4140033.jpg

view the rest here:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=c08wovz.3bo1v01b&Uy=-q0llve&Ux=0

It was great to see you again, Eric - it's been a while! I enjoy playing at McMurphy's so much- we always see so many friends there. :kickass:

It was a great night for us musically as far as sound- everything - and the band was on fire! :headbang: I sure wish I had recorded that night....time to get the ipod adapter!

Hey there, it was good seeing ya again! Glad you had a good time and thanks for posting the pics! I already have use for one of them to be unveiled in the coming weeks! Woohoo!!

STOP DOING THAT LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

Now, now Jenna, the week isn't complete without a teaser from Linda. :lol: :loco:

both sarah & heather had remote battery packs that night, and would occasionally sprint up and down the crowded aisle in the middle of a song.

Yep look out y'all the ladies are unleashed. :kickass: Heather ran all over Canes even up into the balcony.
Jim

Now, now Jenna, the week isn't complete without a teaser from Linda. :lol: :loco:
Yep look out y'all the ladies are unleashed. :kickass: Heather ran all over Canes even up into the balcony.
Jim

I have no patience!!! :lol:

She did?? You didn't get photos of that did you??? I love it when band members are running all over the place, it looks awesome!! :kickass:

I love it when band members are running all over the place, it looks awesome!! :kickass:

No way I could have with the rowdy crowd and the dim lighting back that way. In one shot you see Heather in full stride behind Aja when she came back from the lap around the place. :kickass:

Jim