Me, Myself and I are tying the knot

...well it's not as if anyone else wanted to marry you...

:D

...well it's not as if anyone else wanted to marry you...

:D

I wasn't mean either, note the "Sorry" to the right. I barely know you, so I won't judge you. I don't really know why you and him are fighting, but I don't want to get caught between it :lol:.

no it was he was just trying to get you to like ignore me and i was just sayin i havent been mean to ya so no reason for that.. Joe is just miserable with his life so he takes it out on me so i am forced to retaliate dont pay attention to it.

Again, I have him on ignore...so I don't care what he said... but I hope it's a "Thank you Heartless" note for getting him the new Symphony X CD.

he actually think i he got me the symphony x album. look on the fucking symphony x thread gonzo made jackass.. someone quote this so he can see it. its a very easy thing to do dude just click view post.

no it was he was just trying to get you to like ignore me and i was just sayin i havent been mean to ya so no reason for that.. Joe is just miserable with his life so he takes it out on me so i am forced to retaliate dont pay attention to it.

I don't find Joe miserable, at all, nor do I think that of you. As a matter of fact, I find him pretty cool :lol:. I don't know you, but I'm sure you are as well :) . As I said, I don't want to get between your fight.

Please don't quote him. You're only feeding the troll. No matter how much he begs for attention I will not give it to him. That's his mommy's job... oh wait... nevermind :lol: