Me singing 2 minutes to Midnight / Maiden

crillemannen

Jun 20, 2007
www.studiohaga.net
Hello,

Thought i share a clip for you when i sing the maiden song, 2 minutes to Midnight. Thanks to Felix who gave me the instrumental, and the ones who recorded it ,don't remember right now 'cause i got the song for quite some time :dopey:

I have made so much progress the last year with my singing, much thanks to the Singing Success program (mastering the mix)by Brett manning. I have developed such a large register which i never thought was possible :) (Contra A-A above male high C) So for you singers you should really check it out!

And for the song itself was quite tricky to learn especially the verses because Bruce sings them in a talking sense and with huge variations if you listen carefully, but i think i did a pretty good job. Im especially happy with the third verse and the nice C's in the outro :)

So here it is:

http://studiohaga.net/2minutes_christian.mp3

Can you tell us about this singing program ?

By the way, you HAVE to cover megadeth songs, cause you have a very similar voice tone to Mustaine ! Seriously ! (and it's a compliment, coming from me)

Very well done. You have room for improvement, but you're already good enough to be pretty decent, compared to many singers !

http://www.singingsuccess.com/

Its all about smoothing out the bridges in the voice and learn how to "mix" the different voices. headvoice with chest voice etc. Brett isn't the founder of this technique but i haven't come across any other who has such good exercises and systematic attack the problem areas.
Both singing success and the mastering the mix program is superb. I would recommend both, and after a while head on to mastering the mix for some serious training (and struggle haha)

And off course there are room for improvements but that is mostly because of the crazy high key haha. But i feel difference between how it was when i tried to sing it a couple of months ago.

thanks for the comments :)