Me singing some Periphery/Bulb stuff

Dude.. holy shit. the inertia one. that first REALLY high note, that is majestic as fuck dude, i'm seriously impressed

Hi everybody!

-Loco- said:
its pretty good man, a bit too much vibrato at some points though!

Yeah, I know. I've been singing too much "heavy" when I was a teenager.

lolzgreg said:
You remind me of Gildenlow a bit. I like it, no criticisms.

I've never hear anything of him. It sounds cool:headbang:

DSS3 said:
Fuck you almost nail Casey's cleans. I really dig your clean voice man, not too big on the growls though. Sound 'forced'.

Cleans were easier for me than the growls, cuz I'd never done them. I've trained a bit more, as you can see in this video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nWODCFo-Bw&fmt=18[/ame]

Goddamn Guitar said:
Awesome! I really like your voice, BUT you can hear the autotuner/pitchcorretion work hard at those long notes.

I do NOT use it. In fact, I really hate it cuz it sounds too digital. And, as a matter of fact, these recordings were from an audition that Periphery wanted me to do when Casey left the band.

Guitargodgt, Erkan, Sickan, Black neon bob, TheXRatedDodo:

Thank you indeed for your comments!!!! :worship:

You don't use autotune? I thought I heard some autotune artifacts as well... but dude, if you are honest, then you are just unreal. That KSE cover is just sick... you should be in a band and touring and making the big bucks! :)

Javi.. what do you do music wise at the moment? are you in a band? recording? mixing? what have you done in the past?

Im seriously impressed with everything you have done so far and the short period i have started noticing you here on the forum.. surely with the talent you have, you get/have gotten more exposure?

The vocals on the KSE cover video are crazy man.. the "it wont be long" parts really had soul and feeling to it.. again, im really impressed.

Erkan said:
You don't use autotune? I thought I heard some autotune artifacts as well... but dude, if you are honest, then you are just unreal. That KSE cover is just sick... you should be in a band and touring and making the big bucks!

No, I don't. The only pitch corrector thing that I use only in my recordings is Melodyne. And it doesn't works always cuz I usually harsh my vocals, so the corrector doesn't recognize the notes.

Black neon bob said:
Javi.. what do you do music wise at the moment? are you in a band? recording? mixing? what have you done in the past?

Im seriously impressed with everything you have done so far and the short period i have started noticing you here on the forum.. surely with the talent you have, you get/have gotten more exposure?

The vocals on the KSE cover video are crazy man.. the "it wont be long" parts really had soul and feeling to it.. again, im really impressed.

Well, I'm now trying to make my first album. I'm not in a band (only with my album project "Hybriido"). I'm working in a humble studio as a producer (when I'm not working as a male nurse in a hospital). I've studied piano for 10 years in a music school (I really hate playing the piano). I'm just a "bathroom singer" :lol: .

Charlie E. said:
Well done señor!
Guess we'll see you touring soon?

I hope so... One day...:rolleyes: