Meat Loaf: Bat Out Of Hell III - The Monster is Loose

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
:OMG:

Not only did I not know this was being made... the title track has leaked, so Meat Loaf put it on his official site.

http://www.meatloaf.net/news/

Oh my god.

I was not expecting this at all. At all.

I don't know how you'd describe this? Meat Loaf style orchestration in a... Linkin Park or maybe a better band (because it's 10 times better than LP) style?

It's a pretty decent track... but wasn't expecting it at all.

Not sure what I think just yet.

When I heard about Bat Out Of Hell III I really wished Steinman was involved, and it probably still would have been a good thing, but that sounds pretty awesome. I didn't know John 5 and Nikki Sixx were involved until I read about it today. I wasn't expecting it to be so heavy. I really like.

meatloaf_finalcover3.jpg

That goes with the previous covers well. Cool.

Bat Out of Hell III continues the epic saga in grand fashion, with contributions once again from Steinman and Rundgren, and produced by hitmaker Desmond Child. Bat Out of Hell III promises to mark the triumphant return of the Bat Out of Hell franchise, completing this legendary trilogy!

He is involved, awesome!

QUEEN Guitarist Lays Down Tracks For New MEAT LOAF Album - May 30, 2006

Launch Radio Networks reports: QUEEN guitarist Brian May was in a recording studio last week to lay down tracks for the new MEAT LOAF album. May flew to Los Angeles following the "VH1 Rock Honors" show, and he played guitar on a song called "Bad for Good". On his official BrianMay.com web site, the guitarist wrote that the is almost seven-and-a-half minutes long, that it could have nearly 50 tracks of his playing on it, and that it's "truly epic and... unashamedly massive! And everything that might be expected from 'Bat 3'!" The album is officially called "Bat out of Hell III: The Monster Is Loose", and it's due October 31. The title song "The Monster Is Loose" has already been released online at the official Meatloaf.net and www.myspace.com/meatloaf web sites.

:headbang:

Blitzkrieg said:
Yeah I thought that, it might not do as well as Bat Out Of Hell II because a lot of the older fans might write it off, but it sounds rockin to me.

There will be a ballad or two. :headbang: