Meet & Greet: No Mercy Festival

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
For those of you that are Ultimate Metal/ Testament Legions regular board members(over 50 posts). I have talked to Chuck & Eric, & the tour Manager for the up-coming No Mercy Festival in Europe. We will be offering you a chance to meet & greet Testament, after the shows. I have a limited number of these passes(depending on how many people show,in your city), if you are willing to wait & hang out after the show(how long, depends). So, after you enter the concert, find the Testament Merchandise booth, & ask about The DeadlyEmbrace guest list. Your board name & real name will be put on a list(first come basis), after the show, I or another Testament Crew member will take you Backstage, or to the Tour Bus(depending on the situation), in a group. After the concert meet back at the Mechandise booth(patiently), in a group, thats where we will come & get all of you. Then you can meet & greet the guys, and have a chance to get some autographs. If you come with a guest, I might have enough passes to cover them also, depending on each cities turn out. Board members will have first priority, then I'll figure out if there is enough extra passes for you to bring a guest, or who you came with(no promises). Now if your planning on going, & are interested, then post here under this thread(if you meet the requirements)(50 posts), I'll be checking on it, while out on the road. I think this is a great idea, so that the fans who support Testament Legions & Ultimate Metal, have a chance to hang out with your band. If this works out good, then we'll see about(maybe) doing this for The US Tours, that are in the future.
Sound good? I hope you like my idea..................... :devil:

well is a good idea but im far away im in south america, gee so icant hopefully some day i will win that coz im the guy from south america who has more post here so i will be waiting to meet the guys :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:OMG: I dont have that many posts (not far off), though I have been here a long time just viewing.

There is two of us flying down from Glasgow to London just to see Testament alone. The fact that we have spent about 300 quid on flights and accomodation, I think is a good reason that we should definately get free passes to meet the band.........................no?

I would beg but it might ruin my image :loco:

please please please please please please please please please please please please please!!!!!!

yeah sounds great man!!!
i'm pretty sure i'm going to the gig in london tomorrow.
my name is max franosch. i'll be wearing an 'alex skolnick trio' t-shirt.
see you there hopefully.

btw what time are testament gonna hit the stage?

metal!!

I'm meeting up with my brother in London tonite who's a lifelong Testament fan and it's his birthday today - it'd be pretty cool for him (and me) if you could fix him up with an after show pass. I know I haven't got 50 post, I'm more of a Nuclear/Anthrax man myself, but he's seen every Testament UK tour since Clash of the Titans and he's supported them for 15 years, hope you might be able to hook him up if there's not many takers from the boards. Cheers.