Meet the Crew

These are the folks that make me look good. Buy 'em a round when you run into them...

Well John Wilcoxon knows I will buy him a round any day...but he better show up for the group picture of the UMOS gang :heh:

Glenn, what happened to Todd Brown (AKA The Fiddler)? I thought he was the official photographer. Dont get me wrong Esa is THE MAN! Just curious.

There ain't that much money in the world. They can drink the equivilant to the national debt of some countries. But in all seriousness they are a great bunch of folks.

LOL!! Not me, man! I'm not a big drinker at all! I'm good for a few, but that's about it. If I tried to even remotely keep with some of them, I'd be puking the entire weekend! Guitars wouldn't be in tune either! :lol:

Thanks!

There ain't that much money in the world. They can drink the equivilant to the national debt of some countries. But in all seriousness they are a great bunch of folks.

John - Thanks on both accounts ! :lol::headbang::saint::Smug:o_O:cool:

Thanks John! I wonder how much damage we could do if we really tried...
If the GA trip is any indication, we're off to a good start! :saint:
:Smokedev:

Well John Wilcoxon knows I will buy him a round any day...but he better show up for the group picture of the UMOS gang :heh:

Just say when! I don't want to miss that! :cool:

LOL!! Not me, man! I'm not a big drinker at all! I'm good for a few, but that's about it. If I tried to even remotely keep with some of them, I'd be puking the entire weekend! Guitars wouldn't be in tune either! :lol:

Thanks!

I challange Ye! :lol: :heh:

Thanks Everyone!

Glenn, what happened to Todd Brown (AKA The Fiddler)? I thought he was the official photographer. Dont get me wrong Esa is THE MAN! Just curious.

Todd voluntarily stepped down from his post two years ago. He helps out at the door on camera checks when he can make it down.

We never drink when on duty anyway... :cool:
Now - at the end of night, if we are out of bottled water, and there is only beer in the cooler... maybe. Just out of neccessity to get some fluids in (the stage gets hot with all the bodies, the poweramps below, etc).

But if the headliner brought their own crew.. well then - may be time to hit the VIP lounge or go hang out in the lobby and talk over a cool frothy beverage.. :kickass:while watching and listening to the live feed, of course, just in case!

We never drink when on duty anyway... :cool:
Now - at the end of night, if we are out of bottled water, and there is only beer in the cooler... maybe. Just out of neccessity to get some fluids in (the stage gets hot with all the bodies, the poweramps below, etc).

But if the headliner brought their own crew.. well then - may be time to hit the VIP lounge or go hang out in the lobby and talk over a cool frothy beverage.. :kickass:while watching and listening to the live feed, of course, just in case!

Is that when I get my lap dance? :lol:

A big thanks to all the guys on the crew. Much like an referee in football, you simply don't notice them when they're doing a great job. To that end, saying everything that happens at ProgPower appears to happen seamlessly, says it all. Cheers.

Zod

A big thanks to all the guys on the crew. Much like an referee in football, you simply don't notice them when they're doing a great job. To that end, saying everything that happens at ProgPower appears to happen seamlessly, says it all. Cheers.

Zod
Thanks Zod.. we try to do what we can. We definitley take it personally when stuff goes wrong :mad: :heh: and do our best to get on it as fast as possible (power outage on one side of stage during After Forever set, mics eating batteries, etc)

With the amount of hours that music is going on & equipment is in use, it is inevitable that SOMETHING will happen. It is just a matter of troubleshooting and fixing it as fast as possible when it happens