Meet the Mosher's

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
In my quest to constantly stir up shit I thought I would give everyone a little background on Anthrax Mosher's family so you will understand why he is the person that he is today....Talk amongst yourselves​

bert.jpg
Anthrax Mosher
He is Anthrax's number one fan. what else can I say?​

MyMom.jpg
Anthrax Mosher's Mom
She has alot of boyfriends. One of them has a job. She said with a little luck AM could be a garbage man someday.
willy.jpg
Anthrax Mosher's Dad
Likes bourban and meth at the same time. Likes to smack AM around while he gets drunk with his dog "Skeeter"​
Dislikes peanut butter and earwigs​
Jail.jpg
Anthrax Mosher's Brother: Renaldo
Digs unicorns and is Depeche Mode's #1 fan​
Me.jpg
Anthrax Mosher's twin brother: Corey
Corey made medical history when he fell out his mom's ass at the same time AM was born. AM still holds a grude against his bro Corey to this day about it.​
walt.jpg
Anthrax Mosher's Uncle: Jefro
Likes running in pumpkin patches naked and watching reruns of HeeHaw any chance that he can get. Also likes to smell soiled panties​
Dislikes toothpaste and Fig Newtons​
paul.jpg
Anthrax Mosher's best Friend: Ziggy​
Loves Pixie Stix and watching Dukes of Hazard any chance he can get. Occupation: Head Jizz Mopper​

Well there you have it folks, I hope this clears some things up for you:D

That is the funniest god damn thing i have ever seen...... Weren't they on an episode of COPS.......Poor bastard... i almost feel sorry for the zitface...... NOT:Spin: :dopey: :headbang: .....

That is the FUNNIEST thing I've EVER seen on one of these boards!!!

I laughed so loud that the girl I share an office with jumped out of her seat and got all scared (Dude...I fell outta of my chair and everything!!)

Thanks for a GREAT laugh!!!! I owe you one!!

T:yow:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
In my quest to constantly stir up shit I thought I would give everyone a little background on Anthrax Mosher's family so you will understand why he is the person that he is today....Talk amongst yourselves​

bert.jpg

Anthrax Mosher

MyMom.jpg

Anthrax Mosher's Mom
She has alot of boyfriends. One of them has a job. She said with a little luck AM could be a garbage man someday.
willy.jpg

Anthrax Mosher's Dad
Likes bourban and meth at the same time. Likes to smack AM around while he gets drunk with his dog "Skeeter"
Dislikes peanut butter and earwigs
Jail.jpg

Anthrax Mosher's Brother: Renaldo
Digs unicorns and is Depeche Mode's #1 fan
Me.jpg

Anthrax Mosher's twin brother: Corey
Corey made medical history when he fell out his mom's ass at the same time AM was born. AM still holds a grude against his bro Corey to this day about it.
walt.jpg

Anthrax Mosher's Uncle: Jefro
Likes running in pumpkin patches naked and watching reruns of HeeHaw any chance that he can get. Also likes to smell soiled panties
Dislikes toothpaste and Fig Newtons
paul.jpg

Anthrax Mosher's best Friend: Ziggy
Loves Pixie Stix and watching Dukes of Hazard any chance he can get. Occupation: Head Jizz Mopper​

:D Glad you like it:D I think I need to take over Infernal Combustion :tickled: Oh and just to make it clear that by stating AM is Anthrax's #1 fan I am not making fun of the band(I actually like Anthrax alot). I am making fun of his retarded statements saying that the people who post on the board are not "tr00 fans" because some don't like the fact that Joey is coming back. Just a little FYI

I didn;t think it was possible but i just laughed out my ass and mouth at the same time.
(the future) Mrs Jockthrax was correcting some school work behind me and thought i was on some tribute to the " Deliverence" movie (again)..... AM your folks look funky.
Anyway i'm off 2 change my pants cause i laughed em off so hard!
Cheers MHFYRD

Jockthrax said:
I didn;t think it was possible but i just laughed out my ass and mouth at the same time.

That is also funny!

:D

True story:

When I was in third grade and I was over at a friends house, his brother was talking about his new skate board and how rad it was, and he sneezed, hiccupped, burped, and then farted all one after another! God, that was funny :loco:

AugDawg

Jockthrax said:
I'm surprised you didnt explode Dawg! Thats a lotta shit to be going on at the same time! :tickled:

No Mang, that was my friend's brother that did that! I don't know if I personally could pull off all four of those at the same time. :D

AugDawg

WOW!!! anthrax mosher has GOT to be the product of inbreeding!!!
(That means mommy & daddy are brother & sister A.M. You illiterate fuck!!)

bert.jpg

Anthrax Mosher

[/QUOTE]