Meeting Maiden pics

MAIDEN67

Sep 18, 2004
San Diego
I'm new to the BB and to the Iron Maiden fan base. I was just looking at the pics of the ladies meeting Maiden. First off, damn that is so cool!!!!!!! :worship: Secondly, I notice a blond-haired woman with the girls. Does that mean that Aja is new to the line-up? Forgive my infantness in the Iron Maiden arena!! Well, if she was the singer before, no offense, but I can't imagine her being as good as Aja. I can't even imagine the Maidens without Aja either. You all have like the perfect mess of people right now. I hope the line-up never changes!!

Stay fierce!!!!!!!!

Much metal and magic,

Patricia :headbang:

Hey Metallicat! thanks for the edumacation! Well I think it's cool that Jen put her son first. I know it's hard to do when you have a passionate dream you're after. So I want to send out a "Good for you and Good luck" to Jen. I am very happy that the Maidens got someone awesome to fill the spot. Aja rocks!!

Thanks again for the response. This BB is cool. People actually participate!

Much metal and magic,

27.jpg

MAIDEN67 said:
Hey Metallicat! thanks for the edumacation! Well I think it's cool that Jen put her son first. I know it's hard to do when you have a passionate dream you're after. So I want to send out a "Good for you and Good luck" to Jen. I am very happy that the Maidens got someone awesome to fill the spot. Aja rocks!!

Thanks again for the response. This BB is cool. People actually participate!

Much metal and magic,

You're very welcome!! Everyone here is really cool, and it's brilliant that the Maidens themselves take the time to chat with their fans here.

Alan - that is an awesome pic!!! I hope I get a chance to meet the Maidens one day, cos they all seem really cool girls!!! :worship:

This is from a few years ago when theyfirst played Vegas and my freind Mel was The bass palyer

F:\Documents and Settings\Dan & Deana\Desktop\Xena's famous photo's\Xena and the Iron blue_files\XenameetsHeridols!_files\Xena and the iron blue.jpg

xena said:
This is from a few years ago when theyfirst played Vegas and my freind Mel was The bass palyer

F:\Documents and Settings\Dan & Deana\Desktop\Xena's famous photo's\Xena and the Iron blue_files\XenameetsHeridols!_files\Xena and the iron blue.jpg
Can someone tell me why I can't post my picture.It just puts the address not the photo! :yell:

Alan, my man, what a great pic! I don't think you're an ugly chick! :D Don't you know that all Maiden-s fans are be-a-u-tiful!! I hope to get some good pics of my own at the next show!! Stay fierce!!!!!

Much metal and magic! :headbang:

alanbirdsell said:
<**DE-LURK**>What happened to that short-haired, skinny kid I new in College!? :loco: Oh Sh*t, I forgot, You have pictures! LOL Hey Alan Missed you, couldn't get on the NW Tour this time, hopefully on the next one! When do I get to meet the Missus and set her straight? :dopey: OOPs time to crawl back under a rock till the next time...<**RE-LURK**>

metalord said:
<**DE-LURK**>What happened to that short-haired, skinny kid I new in College!? :loco: Oh Sh*t, I forgot, You have pictures! LOL Hey Alan Missed you, couldn't get on the NW Tour this time, hopefully on the next one! When do I get to meet the Missus and set her straight? :dopey: OOPs time to crawl back under a rock till the next time...<**RE-LURK**>
Must have been that surgery, eh? This picture was taken during our little promo session in the dungeron of the Fenix Underground. It was hot and sweaty with the flood lights. It was a spontaneuous thing, I decided to take my own picture so I hit the timer and dove into the middle of them. Come to think of it, it wasn't such a bad thing :loco: They had about 5 seconds to get posed :p What would you set the other half straight on? She's got my number. Guess you need to help Mark plan another NW tour and include Spokane :Smokedev: