MEGADETH And LAMB OF GOD Announce Co-Headlining Tour Of U.K. And Ireland

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MEGADETH and LAMB OF GOD will embark on a co-headlining tour of the U.K. and Ireland in November. Support on the trek will come from CHILDREN OF BODOM and SYLOSIS.LAMB OF GOD drummer Chris Adler will pull double duty on the tour, having recent been recruited by MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine following the departure of Shawn Drover.Said Mustaine: "Having just finished an amazing record full of high-energy heavy metal with Chris Adler, Kiko Loureiro and David Ellefson, I am excited to announce this tour and see all of the metal fans come out for this one. I literally can't wait to hit the stage again."The dates are as follows:Nov 09 – Dublin, IRE @ 3 ArenaNov 11 – Glasgow, UK @ Braehead ArenaNov 12 – Manchester, UK @ O2 ApolloNov 14 – London, UK @ SSE Wembley ArenaNov 15 – Birmingham, UK @ O2 AcademyTickets go on sale on July 17 at 9 a.m. via Live Nation.Adler recently said he hoped to be able to work with MEGADETH as much as possible, but that he would never leave LAMB OF GOD. "If ever it came to a point where there was a question of 'this or that,' it's gonna be LAMB OF GOD," he explained. "LAMB OF GOD is my baby. Being in MEGADETH is kind of like I'm helping babysit somebody else's kid. I love being there, but it's not… that's not where home is, for me."MEGADETH's 15th album is due out in late 2015 or early 2016, while LAMB OF GOD's seventh CD, "VII: Sturm Und Drang", will be released on July 24.
megadethlambofgoduktour2015.jpg

More...