MEGADETH "Blood In The Water: Live in San Diego"

Darin J Moore

May 7, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Of course, the earlier mentioned San Diego, California 2008 Gigantour DVD footage will be shown this Sunday, November 2 at 8:00 p.m. ET HDNet TV's "Concert Series" will present MEGADETH's "Blood In The Water: Live in San Diego". The show description reads as follows: "Pioneers of the American thrash metal genre, MEGADETH has become one of the most commercially successful heavy metal bands of all time. Watch as they perform to a raucous hometown crowd at the Cox Arena in San Diego, California on the 2008 Gigantour tour. Dave Mustane AND MEGADETH push the limit, playing faster and heavier than ever in the ultimate MEGADETH experience."

The show repeats on Monday, November. 3 at 2:30 a.m. ET.

"Watch the "Peace Sells" clip from the concert below.

//http://www.megadeth.com/home.php

Nice tone Chris!!!

no, detuned guitars in thrash are bad, very bad. I personally do not like hearing a down tuned version of something recorded in Eor Eflat, because there is something magic about E, and when its tuned lower than EorE flat, the feeling is lost from the song. It turns into this overly clunky sound, im not used to downtuned megadeth, that is a no no in thrash,trust me.

no, detuned guitars in thrash are bad, very bad. I personally do not like hearing a down tuned version of something recorded in Eor Eflat, because there is something magic about E, and when its tuned lower than EorE flat, the feeling is lost from the song. It turns into this overly clunky sound, im not used to downtuned megadeth, that is a no no in thrash,trust me.

Kreator? They're in D.