Megadeth/Slayer/Testament tour?

It would be the best metal tour in over a decade. Slayer and Testament on the same bill would be magical but throw in Megadeth in there and you simply cannot beat that line-up. I heard High on Fire would be the support act. They kick ass as well.

It must happen. I think promoters are salivating over that line-up.

Dave Mustaine, Tom Araya, and Chuck Billy all in one night. WoW!!!

One of my friends said he heard one of the bigger promoters say on the radio that it's going to happen.He even announced the venue, for Ct anyway..I forgot the name because they keep changing it,but it used to be "The Dodge"

If it we're just Slayer and Testament, I'm not sure if I'd go or not. Megadeth + Testament is the real attraction for me. And if Slayer we're to drop off well that wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

I know Testament did show in the Baltimore area last spring but since this is a bigger show with Slayer and Deth, its difficult to tell what venue they'd book around here.

My best guess is First Mariner Arena in Baltimore, MD since that seats 14,000 or Patriot Center in Fairfax which is much smaller but a more guaranteed chancing of selling out. There is no way they play smaller venues like Sonar in Balt. or the Recher Theater much less the 9:30 Club.

The Verizon Center in DC seats about 5,000 more than 1st Mariner Arena and probably won't be a good choice to play since it'll in the middle of NBA/hockey and college basketball season.