MegadetH

MetalJoe1977

The Bastard Son Of God
Mar 7, 2005
Milford MA
What do you guys think will happen after they're done touring? Do you think Dave will keep MegadetH going or start doing his solo? Dave says that he loves working with his current lineup and will keep them for whatever he decides to do. I also read (on Blabbermouth) that Dave is having second thoughts about disbanding MegadetH, and I just read this morning that he has made up his mind about what he plans on doing but he won't announce it til the summer. He also says that we "will be happy for him".

What are your 2 cents?

As long as the music is good, it really doean't matter what he calls it. I'm not super attached to the Megadeth name. If he wants to keep using it, cool. If he decides to go with a different moniker for the band, that's cool as well. :)

I hope he keeps the name and records with these guys. He will sell a whole lot more CDs with Megadeth than the Dave Mustaine Project or something. He made a good record with TSHF, but I think it can only get better with a real band behind him. Hopefully this summers tour will be cool and inspire them!