MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE Calls Out 'Asshole' Fan At Moline, Illinois Concert (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has called out a fan for "rudely interrupting" him during the band's concert in Moline, Illinois last week. Mustaine was introducing the song "Holy Wars…The Punishment Due" at the October 7 show at the iWireless Center when he stopped mid-sentence after hearing a fan shouting something at him. "What? What'd you say?" Mustaine can be heard saying in a video clip of the exchange (see below). He briefly paused before continuing: "Okay, everybody, I'm gonna wait 'till this asshole is done talking." He paused again, and added: "No, go ahead. Whatever you've gotta say is more important than what I've gotta say. Go ahead. No, don't act like a kiss-ass now. Talk or shut the fuck up." Clearly frustrated over being cut off, Mustaine said, "What a turd," and continued his "Holy Wars" introduction, telling the crowd: "Okay, so, like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by this pile of shit…" MEGADETH's tour with AMON AMARTH, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, METAL CHURCH and BUTCHER BABIES kicked off on September 20 in Casper, Wyoming, with dates booked through October 15 in Camden, New Jersey. MEGADETH is continuing to tour in support of its latest album, "Dystopia", which came out in January.

Continue reading...