MegaMondoDeathatron

very true
but...

I'm an American and we naturally don't concern ourselves with internal value.
Its that oh so perdy sleek case I love:oops:

I wonder if there's any skull ornaments I could attach around LEDs so the eyes light up. that'd be badarse. like.......dolphins with skulls and spikes and glowing LED eyeballs.
I simply cannot appologize for this post.

I'm pretty sure Time writes articles about actual things though man, interviews and news reports... I seem confused:err:

'Other Drives: 1.44 floppy'...whats that?

seriously or is that some prime aussie humor?
btw, I'm headed to Melbourne Nov22. no warnings just felt compelled to share cause I'm excited and thats all that matters.
indeed.

I knew this thread title was something special after I clicked "post" and now that another person as agreed publically I hereby initialize the start of the next metal song to be recorded in history.

MegaMondoDeathatron.
Look for it in the rate my mix/tone section. It will happen. Oh yes it will.

Lol. So am I, and I naturally do. Being a college student and all. :p

I was just kiddin dude:lol:
More of a social commentary influenced by another thread on here with the americanized map, I'm totally cheap in real life man
that's why I've got about 250 in the computer I'm recording with now:headbang:

$1,899.95 USD & according to xe.com

Live rates at 2007.11.12 11:18:33 UTC

1,899.95 USD = 2,141.13 AUD

On the UK site the O2's are listed for £1,149.00 (2,688.28 AUD)

but on that site you're denied the 3rd and 4th hard drive bays offered on the american site worth a potential extra 500g-1tb of recording space which seems crucial if you ask me because 750g is nowhere near enough storage already.

BRING ON THE GIGS!!!

$1,899.95 USD & according to xe.com

Live rates at 2007.11.12 11:18:33 UTC

1,899.95 USD = 2,141.13 AUD

On the UK site the O2's are listed for £1,149.00 (2,688.28 AUD)

but on that site you're denied the 3rd and 4th hard drive bays offered on the american site worth a potential extra 500g-1tb of recording space which seems crucial if you ask me because 750g is nowhere near enough storage already.

BRING ON THE GIGS!!!

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

"USB Ports: 7 USB 2.0 (4 Rear/2 Top/1 Internal)"

What do you do with an internal USB port? (not sarcasm, sincere ignorance)