Melbourne, Australia band seeking two guitarists

Luke672

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2007
We are an original progressive/metal band seeking two guitarists. So far we have drums, bass and keyboards. Some of our influences include - Dream Theater, Threshold, Rush, Fates Warning, Metallica, Megadeth, Gamma Ray, Mr. Big, and Faith No More. We are looking for two guitarists. We would prefer guitarists who are keen on a range of playing (i.e. technique and involved solos, playing in unison with other instruments; as well as more restrained playing styles). Two of us live in the Eastern Suburbs (Ferny Creek/Moroolbark) while the third lives in Epping. We have started jamming at Pony Studios in Rowville although we may jam elsewhere to accommodate potential guitarists. The criteria we are looking for are as follows -

- Willing to write songs/make contributions.
- Able to play progressive rock/metal.
- Listens to progressive rock and metal. You don’t have to like all the same bands we do, as long as you like prog and/or metal in general!
- Willing to do gigs and record albums in the future.
- Has own equipment.
- Backup vocals would be good

If interested, contact myself (the keyboardist, Luke), via any one of the following:
- PM message here
- MSN at metal672@hotmail.com
- Email : see my profile

Hey another aussie! I live in the eastern suburbs too. Ive been looking for some extra people to jam with, If i was any good I'd audition lol.