Melodic Death Metal - Song Demo/Preview xD

ShamStalin

Metal Head
Nov 18, 2010
Malaysia

My original Melodic Death Metal, still in pre-pro stage...

Everything were recorded digitally, Guitars were recorded thru Amplitube 3...

Will re-record everything once everything is done ^__^

Any comments are welcomed ^_^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude this is actually really awesome, keep it up and keep us updated!

Thanks man! :rofl: !!!

Yah I'll ! Do you think having female vox as in [ Goth/Power singing style ] together with Melodeath growl will blend together?

However it would take some times... I'm still not done with the compositions :rofl:.

:kickass: I'm working on it! >:D

Thanks man! :rofl: !!!

Yah I'll ! Do you think having female vox as in [ Goth/Power singing style ] together with Melodeath growl will blend together?

However it would take some times... I'm still not done with the compositions :rofl:.

:kickass: I'm working on it! >:D

I'd say it's up to your own creative visions! I'm not crazy about the whole female vox power style thing personally, I feel like it's more of a filler when most people use it. It all comes down to great guitars and vocals, I feel like everything else gets molded around that.

Anywayyy! I know you, I saw your song on youtube! Damn you're awesome dudee, I like your music! :rofl:

Thank you! Once these are done we should do a collab song!

Sounds solid and crispy. Nice!
The only thing I'd like to change is the cymbals levels during the first song/cut. Is that NY Avatar library? :)
Love the female driven metal, so looking forward the vocals. :kickass:

I'd say it's up to your own creative visions! I'm not crazy about the whole female vox power style thing personally, I feel like it's more of a filler when most people use it. It all comes down to great guitars and vocals, I feel like everything else gets molded around that.

Thank you! Once these are done we should do a collab song!

Cool! That would be awesome! Looking forward after I get all these songs done!! Yeah >=D