Melodic Power Metal Mix (Help suggestions)

i listen to power metal i really like it i wish my mixes sounded like this! ...good job! .....details drums-guitars?????

Thanks for the positive comments. I'm still not that satisfied with the mix, i feel this kinda 2005 vibe in it would like it to sound more "modern". hmmm but i'm not sure if it fits the genre.

no more comments? I know this forum prefers heavier Music, but please convince me to either keep it this way or change something/everything.
thanks!

no more comments? I know this forum prefers heavier Music, but please convince me to either keep it this way or change something/everything.
thanks!

not so much people will reply because
1)it's power metal
2)it's not the stuff that most here like
3)you didn't reply too much on other's people rate my mix threads.
That's it, that's how it goes here

Anyway I think you're mix is really good, the more I listen to it the more I like it!!! ;)
It's really balanced, it's pro sounding and nothing is overpowering

Thanks! for letting me know the reasons why I don't get that much responses. I usually don't reply others threads because i'm not that confident in my own judgment (yet). And don't want to give them "wrong" suggestions. Anyways i'll try to take more part in other threads. Not just to receive help myself but to be more confident in my abilities.

Thanks again!