Memorial Gig Appearance????

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
From Blabbermouth:

CHILDREN OF BODOM Confirm Memorial Gig Appearance - Mar. 22, 2003
Contrary to previously published reports, it now appears that CHILDREN OF BODOM WILL in fact perform at the memorial concert for FINNTROLL/IMPALED NAZARENE guitarist Teemu "Somnium" Raimoranta. Teemu died Sunday morning (March 16) from injuries sustained in an accidental fall he took while intoxicated.

Somehow it's funny what this guy from Moonsorrow writes about COB.
Originally posted by Urponpoika:
CHILDREN OF SELF-CENTERED ROCKSTARS

yes, those retarded homosexuals of Children of Boredom decided to cancel their show because they didn´t bother to play because of the alcohol-restrictions and they have to wake up next morning for a gig.

Fucking bastards and unhonourable promise-breakers. They PROMISED to come, to draw some more people there, and now they just informed us by a fucking TEXT-MESSAGE that they just won´t come. No explanations, nothing. I will kick those bastards into the seventh hell when I see them. Hopefully in Tampere. That poofter keyboardist will go first.

FUCK BODOM. THIS IS WAR. I have no words to describe my loathing and dissappopintment.
And after COB confirmed that they will play there he was happy about it and thanked all the people who "helped" that COB will come. Shouldn't he have been more happy if COB wouldn't show up?

It seems that COB dudes really are bastards in some things... Ok, dont take this too seriously, my english sucks so i dont even try to explain what i mean :lol:

But this kind of shit sucks, really.

Zarok666 said:
Somehow it's funny what this guy from Moonsorrow writes about COB.

And after COB confirmed that they will play there he was happy about it and thanked all the people who "helped" that COB will come. Shouldn't he have been more happy if COB wouldn't show up?

This Moonsorrow guy is Henri Sorvali from Finntroll and stop bashing him! I can totally understand his feeling, this act from Bodom was the most disrespectful and moronish thing they could have ever done.

And yeah, they confirmed to play after the fans hatred towards them and yeah, Henri THANKED us, since those cowards changed their minds because they were scared of losing their fans and contract...

~Rappion Lapsi~ said:
It seems that COB dudes really are bastards in some things... Ok, dont take this too seriously, my english sucks so i dont even try to explain what i mean /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

But this kind of shit sucks, really.

I'm not saying ALL of Bodom fans are idiots. But someones. Same is it with Moonsorrow and Finntroll... :)