Merchandise question

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
I think the windbreaker and zip up hooded shirts are the coolest. I will definetly be ordering atleast one if not both of those.

Anyway, my question is are there any plans to reprint any old t shirt designs?
I would love to get one of those Testicle "Over the Balls" shirts with the flacid cock on them. Anyone else old enough to remember those?? They were fucking HILARIOUS!
I keep checking eBay but never see any.

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
Anyway, my question is are there any plans to reprint any old t shirt designs?
I would love to get one of those Testicle "Over the Balls" shirts with the flacid cock on them. Anyone else old enough to remember those?? They were fucking HILARIOUS!
I keep checking eBay but never see any.

Hmmm... I'll find out.

It so happens that I do have a couple of those put away. The shirt that was sold officially by Testament is a White short sleeve with a Testicle (Testament style Logo), in Red with black border.
under the Logo is a full male genitalia. with Over The Balls Tour,
on both sides. On the back printed in Red is Metal With Balls!!!
These were made in limited edition, back on the New Order Tour.
I got mine(2nd one I got on eBAY), at the Astoria in London, on the last day of their European Tour. I was working for Exodus, & we all showed up. Zetro came out & sang with Chuck on the encore. While the rest of the Exo-band, & Testament crew, poured flour & beer all over everyone on stage. A strong night for Testament, one of the greatest of all time in my books.
Two nights later Exodus played the Astoria, on their Pleasures Of The Flesh(European Vacation Tour '88). They also had a great show, in fact the 2 live recording on Bonded By Bloods re-release, were taken from that show. I'm just glad to have been there, to catch a glimpse of Thrash History.