Merchandise update

WhoFooldU

Fool for a Lifetime
Apr 3, 2002
Harrisonburg, VA
Visit site
:Spam: New stuff added to the site.:Spam:

Shirts from the last tour are now back in stock. Sorry, sizes are only L and XL. There were no other sizes to be had.

Also, before anyone askes the dreaded question...There were no hoodies left over from the end of the tour to place on the site. A reprint is not in the plans at this time. Instead, a new design is being considered. Be patient is all I can say.

Reissues will also be available. Shipping is expected to occur closer to the actual release date of the album in the US. You can order early though if you choose.

Thanks again for supporting Symphony X!
Glenn

WhoFooldU said:
:Spam: New stuff added to the site.:Spam:

Shirts from the last tour are now back in stock. Sorry, sizes are only L and XL. There were no other sizes to be had.

Also, before anyone askes the dreaded question...There were no hoodies left over from the end of the tour to place on the site. A reprint is not in the plans at this time. Instead, a new design is being considered. Be patient is all I can say.

Reissues will also be available. Shipping is expected to occur closer to the actual release date of the album in the US. You can order early though if you choose.

Thanks again for supporting Symphony X!
Glenn

CRAP!--- Well here is my vote for a redesign of the hoodie since my lame ass did not pick one up when I had the chance.

Can't wait to see what it might look like.

Thanks Glenn

can i have 10$ store credit sicne thats how much more i had to pay at the concert as compared to online? :)

Wicked Inferno said:
can i have 10$ store credit sicne thats how much more i had to pay at the concert as compared to online? :)
:err: no.

I have nothing to do with prices established on the road. Factor availability into your equation as well. Some things go out with the band on tour and never show up on the website.

Glenn

Serge... said:
Maaan, I wish they hadn't sold out of the Odyssey tour shirts at the concert.
I'm confused here. The Odyssey tour shirts that were available on the last leg of the tour are on the merchandise site. The only thing missing is the hoodies as far as I know. Were you looking for something more??

Glenn

quick question: do you know exactly what stores will be carrying the special edition cds in the u.s.?
*waits for OFFICIAL WORD*

Wicked Inferno said:
quick question: do you know exactly what stores will be carrying the special edition cds in the u.s.?
*waits for OFFICIAL WORD*
You mean people actually go into stores looking for Symphony X cds?? *shocked expression*

I just worry about it being available on the website :)
Glenn

Lord Of The Snow said:
LOL... 10 bucks for "two layers of vinyl"-decals. Don't you feel ashamed when trying to exploit fans in this way?
Considering what they cost, & the fact that the shipping charge is less than the actual total cost to ship them, there's no exploitation going on with the decals at all.