Merchandise

Or perhaps the mentally insane AND perverted at the same time. :err:

Perhaps you could get one that had an arrow pointing to the zip that says 'pull this and die.' :)

what a good idea.....but im not one for killing..purhaps we could make it say pull this and ill cut your balls off with a spork..? got a nice ring to it...:)

edit* we're spamming lol sean will murder us....

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose, but why a spork? :err: Oh, actually, I can see how that would be more painful.

Oh God, we ARE spamming.....erm.....:rolleyes: we don't want to face the 'intense' wrath of Sean, that for sure.... *der dum chish*

So, in conclusion, I want a t-shirt (or a long-sleeve) with tour dates on, and then I shall be very pleased. :kickass:

I would also love to see an 'Intense' Pint glass, but I'm not sure how well that would go down.

Okay nothing too radical... like the idea of the Intense pint glass but i think Dave and Steve will grab them all and no-one else would get a look in :lol:

I'm submitting our orders to the merch companies tomorrow... so anymore ideas get em in...

Han.. we've discussed your underwear before and once again i'm sorry but i won't come around and fit it for you... :p (and where's the bloody Intense banner in your sig young lady :mad::rolleyes:)

TemplarOfSteel said:
I wanna get kitted out with one of those long sleeve shirts before I go to the gig. Is there any way to order whilst the site is down?

We weren't planning on Long sleeves for the AAOG design (Though we do have some SS ones left) we thought hoodies would be a good sub?? interested in your thoughts... the site will be up before we tour complete with an online shop :)

sean-intense said:
Han.. we've discussed your underwear before and once again i'm sorry but i won't come around and fit it for you... :p (and where's the bloody Intense banner in your sig young lady :mad::rolleyes:)

lol happy now *points at sig*...bloody cheek! how is a girl sposed to buy good underwear these days!? :yuk: im well excited, my mate agreed to making my custom intense corset :D

sean-intense said:
We weren't planning on Long sleeves for the AAOG design (Though we do have some SS ones left) we thought hoodies would be a good sub?? interested in your thoughts... the site will be up before we tour complete with an online shop :)

That's even better then. I was working on the theory that the new merch wouldn't be available till the tour, but if I can get it before that's just killer!Hoodies own long sleeves any day.