Mercury Falling - Into the Void

lane_miller

Space Ghost
Aug 31, 2008
Near Raleigh, NC
Mercury Falling is a band that would seen to be right down the middle of the strike zone of the Prog Power faithful. In others words, they both kinds of music: Prower and Prog! Besides great song writing and superb playing, the production on Into the Void is excellent as well :worship:. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some serious Conception style melodies and vocal runs on this disc. I wish there was a link to "Wash Away My Sins" as that made me say......whoa.

Same here, good stuff. Besides Evergrey and Conception, I hear some Angel Dust too.

Amazon has the Human Nature MP3 also. Here's link:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Human-Nature/dp/B008UB8VPC/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1368212074&sr=1-2&keywords=MERCURY+FALLING[/ame]

New album out on Friday, called Introspection. Here's the single video:

Apparently there was also an EP last year. Surprised these guys fell off our radar (mine included), Into the Void was really good.

I just got this in the mail today. As good as the their last album was, Introspection is even better. The five-part epic, also called Introspection, is definitely worth the price alone. This should be something that the PP faithful should enjoy.