MERCYFUL FATE Guitarist HANK SHERMANN's SHERMANN TANK: 'The Bloodbath Begins' Video R

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"The Bloodbath Begins", the new video from SHERMANN TANK — the band featuring MERCYFUL FATE guitarist Hank Shermann and Marc Grabowski on bass and vocals — can be seen below.SHERMANN TANK's sound is described as metal with crushing brutality, relentless guitar attacks and vocals from the depths of hell... dark and melodically captivating."This is what SHERMANN TANK is all about; classic metal with all the layers of guitars that I love to play", says Hank. "We're still in songwriting mode and it really shapes up like you won't believe! "Final lineup for the album recordings will be announced shortly!" Shermann previously stated about the formation of SHERMANN TANK: "After touring with VOLBEAT for all of 2012, I decided it was time for me to start working on my first solo output. Things developed really fast and I joined forces with my good friend Marc Grabowski [DEMONICA] to handle vocals and bass! "I've known Marc since the mid-'90s and was already impressed with his potential back then. Now it's full circle."He added: "This is going to be my dream guitar album! I’m putting all my 35 years of guitar experience into this album."Grabowski was the frontman of the band CORRUPTION for two decades. The Denver-based group released the album "Alone" in 2004. Marc then joined DEMONICA in 2009, recording the band's debut album "Demonstrous".

More...