MERCYFUL FATE Guitarist's DENNERS TRICKBAG: 'Don't You Let Me Down' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Don't You Let Me Down", the new video from DENNERS TRICKBAG, the band featuring legendary MERCYFUL FATE and KING DIAMOND guitarist Michael Denner, can be seen below. The song comes off DENNERS TRICKBAG's debut album, which was released in September on CD, LP and as a digital download.Says Denner: "I got the idea [to form DENNERS TRICKBAG] one evening when I was sitting at home philosophizing about whom I would rather play with if I had a free choice within the heavy metal world I've found myself in for so many years. I called these four guys up, and they all said yes.... The condition was that the music had to be tough progressive '70s heavy with a lot of guitar solos – and everyone was totally involved in the idea. "If bands like MOUNTAIN, THREE MEN ARMY, MONTROSE, TEMPEST, BOXER, JERICHO and CAPTAIN BEYOND are among your favorites, then this band will be right up your alley!" DENNERS TRICKBAG is: Lars Berthelsen - VocalsPeter Domtrop - GuitarKim Hagemann - Drums Flemming Muus - BassMichael Denner - GuitarFor more information, visit www.dennerstrickbag.com.

More...