Merry Christmas...erm...

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I guess it's the whole disembodiment/decapitation thing that's violent. Gruesome!
You have to love that soundtrack, though. I think I might have a Number One single on my hands....

I think it has a nice early 90s Norwegian black metal touch to it.
Keep up the good work and you may hit platinum someday!

that's great, lee! awesome animation, great sound, astonishing effects! thumbs up for the originality, really!

oh, damn, i clicked on another link.

*clown*

(tomorrow you'll be here!! :hotjump: )

edit: actually, whilst watching it, i thought your head would have ended up on top of the tree :lol:

Same to you and whatever you meant with that "card"! :mad:

Just kidding. Same to you and everyone else here.... Though it's not quite christmas yet! :p

Originally posted by lizard
hope you two have a good time:rolleyes: ;)

just like Shok and Wandrail:) :)
could you please put some space between the last word and first smiley? that's chaos, and disorder. thank you.

val (psycho)

:lol:

Originally posted by mourningstar
actually, whilst watching it, i thought your head would have ended up on top of the tree :lol:

I thought the same thing..hehe!

Happy Holidays ya'll! :)

weihnachten039.gif

that's great, lee! awesome animation, great sound, astonishing effects! thumbs up for the originality, really!

oh, damn, i clicked on another link.

*clown*

:bah: After all that effort, too!

(tomorrow you'll be here!! :hotjump: )

Yip :)

edit: actually, whilst watching it, i thought your head would have ended up on top of the tree :lol:

What a nice idea. Perhaps I'll do that next year. Perhaps I could have an egg go up my arse* for easter, too! :)

*Purely as an animation