Merry Christmas one and all!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hey guys

I know it's a bit quiet around these parts nowadays....maybe the age of the forum has passed.

Nevertheless I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you guys for your unwavering support as always and I would like to wish all of you a Merry and peaceful Christmas and all the very best for 2017. Out with the old......

Very much looking forward to catching up with as many of you as possible during the course of the coming year!

Have an awesome time guys whatever you are up to!

Merry Christmas to you, Steve, the rest of the boys in Power Quest, and all the great people I've had the pleasure of chatting and becoming friends with over the years thanks to this forum. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and end the year on happy notes. What a great year this has been for the Quest! 2017 will be even better. :)

Reactions: Kingface
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Steve, the rest of the PQ lads and everyone on here! It's been a mixed year for me overall (mostly because of the working life side of things) but as far as Music goes, it's definitely been special for me and there's been some quality new albums too.