MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
for those of you who still bother to check in [and for those who've seemingly dropped off the face of the planet, as well].

hope you're all enjoying your day.

I definitely had! How about you others fuckers?

i had a good holiday. i got to hang with all my extended family and got some one-on-one time with my son... something i dont get much anymore, since he's now in college.
we went Christmas night to see 'Sherlock Holmes.' enjoyed that quite a bit. Robert Downey Jr. is probably the best actor in the business right now. he was great in this movie.

Hope you all had a good holiday. I took my family Christmas night to the Red Caboose Motel in Strasburg PA. For anyone that is into trains, toy and full size, I highly recommend a visit. We slept in a caboose, then next door is the National Model Toy Train Museum. $15 for my whole family to walk around as much as we wanted. There were trains on hand from the 1830's to today, in all sorts of setups and layouts. In Strasburg you can also ride a steam train on a classic ride on their rail cars, either open air or fully enclosed complete with nice meals.

Hope you all had a good holiday. I took my family Christmas night to the Red Caboose Motel in Strasburg PA. For anyone that is into trains, toy and full size, I highly recommend a visit. We slept in a caboose, then next door is the National Model Toy Train Museum. $15 for my whole family to walk around as much as we wanted. There were trains on hand from the 1830's to today, in all sorts of setups and layouts. In Strasburg you can also ride a steam train on a classic ride on their rail cars, either open air or fully enclosed complete with nice meals.

Ian, how much did the room cost at the Red Caboose Motel? We've been on the train ride a couple of times and always wanted to stay at the Red Caboose.