Merry fucking Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

estigma2001

Apr 13, 2002
Lima Peru
www.geocities.com
Hi everybody here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well i want to sya merry xmas for all of you, of course to the Testaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and please we want testament here in south america!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to over the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
again merry xmas y feliz navidad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump:

BAH Humbug, the freeways and lines everywhere are hell here in Cali. :mad: However, I want to Wish Chuck and Eric the best this Christmas and I will see you guys sunday in Vegas!! ROOOOARRRRRR!!! :headbang:

:lol: :lol: "fucking christmas" :lol: :lol: I should say that to my family. Im looking forward to xmas sort of. I might be getting a few Testament CDs. If I don't, I will jsut buy them right after xmas. I only have 4 testament CDs as of today.

Merry X mas to everyone here too! About the traffic and lines in LA? I get that one too! Yesterday, I was looking at a present I bought. Just for a second mind you and this bitch with her handicap sign hanging in her window, totally backed up and almost hit me. I think I almost (lol) broke my fkg. hand pounding on her glass window. Scared the shit outta her though.

PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN CRAZEEEE THIS TIME OF YEAR.

Party on Soldiers!

Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope to see many of you in Vegas, I see HiddenLegions will be there, and I'm sure many others who post here. If Testament themselves are reading this, I wish them all the best! Feliz Navidad!