Mesa MKIV creamy mids

You're making me want to try one of these out even more man! ;) It does sound nice and smooth. In a similar way to a 5150, but obviously VERY different. Just kind of a similar sort of smooth yet aggressive sound that reminds me of a 5150 in that way.

Very Nice, i love that tone, does anybody know if the mesa Mark V is compareble to this?!

I'd say the MK V can get this type of tone and TONS more! We've had the opportunity to bring it home and mess with it and tried it out at my buddies store.

The FEEL of this MK V is fucking AMAZING. Just the way it reacts to your playing, it almost feels alive. Crazy cool.

Now THAT"S what I'm talking about. Before the 5150 series, The Mark IV and Mark IIc, and .50 Caliber were my "go-to" amps. Man, I love the sound of a .50 Cal through a Boogie Half-back Cab!.... Brutal and Sweet at the same time. :kickass:

the only thing I wonder why is "why LAmb of God got that awful tone ouf ot this amazing amp?"
Cool clip Lasse!

LOL... i can ask JC or Randy next time I see them... I don't think they'd like that question too much though. :lol: