Met Mike Champion Today

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
I was a cornerman for the USA Boxing team here in Riverton. Every month they have MMA fights and I was able to participate.

Mike Champion is one of the fighting coaches for USA Boxing. Im sure you guys know him from Total Recall.

2985-19864.gif

1106092150.jpg

Had a bunch of fun. I'll update more photo's when I get the chance of the fights.

"I use the analogy that if you hit an old lady on screen with a shovel and kill her and somebody makes money from that moment, then they really don't want you to step out from that parameter. They don't want you to do anything but hit more old ladies with shovels and if that's the trunk that I have to build my tree from, that's fine." -- Michael Ironside

It really just doesn't get anymore awesome than picturing Michael Ironside smacking old ladies in the back of their heads with a shovel.

Some of the fighters I was cornering.

We 5 out of 6 of our guys from USA Boxing won their fights.

Picture636.jpg

Picture637.jpg

This girl didn't have a trainer what-so-ever so I ran through some ground game with her before she went out. She ended up winning her fight. Choked her opponent out with a forearm on the ground. She has a black eye but you can't really tell from the shitty photo

Picture641.jpg

CAGE GIRLSSSS

Picture642-1.jpg