• No, I am a 4 year old anal prostitute who likes Insane Clown Posse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it is the best band in the world

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

GlennPakendasen

New Metal Member
Oct 25, 2012
We posted on the metal forums at Ultimate Guitar about our band and one of our self-appointed trademarks is the age old punk gimmick of being total assholes to people. They did not like that. We got banned. Metalheads have no sense of humor. I guess I felt kind of bad too though, I sent one of them an apology. I thought they'd be assholes too anyway.

So if you post, you may be greeted with an asshole response, though it's not definite. It's just kind of what we do. All in good fun, all part of the show. The folks on the metal forum were also uncomfortable with the fact that we are in fact, 13 years old. That's okay. We don't like metalheads. Maybe a little.

And punk to me has always been a youth culture movement, thought that doesn't mean it's restricted to youth. If you don't like us being young, we likely will not respond at all. Even though it disgusts me when people, punks especially, show to be prejudice against kids and teens getting into punk rock, we won't care.
Don't think you've made any effect on us. So there's really no point. When I say "we", I refer to me and my friend Jared. Now Jared and I are not from the same place. We met on the internet. Both of us happened to be thirteen, and we shared a gross out sense of humor and a passion for punk rock.

We ended up getting together this band. Jared has this software LMMS for making electronic music. And of course, we don't like electronic music, but he started making these spoof dubstep songs, like electro covers of Kerplunk-era Green Day songs, under the name Glenn Pakendasen. And Jared put them on his last.fm record label Big Fuck Records.

He asked me to make a song for him using the software, so I downloaded LMMS, and I made this song called Whoa Fuck The Movie, which had no structure, no timing, just complete fucking noise. I showed it to Jared and he just said "Okay, well this is fucking stupid, you can be in Glenn Pakendasen. We'll be a duo." Within a day, we had released a full length album, Cuntception, on last.fm. None of our friends liked it. We didn't actually like it either. Cuntception was a joke.

It was a wonderful joke though. It was like an early 90s cult film in that it was so awful that it actually had some kind of value. 15, 20 second songs of pure metallic noise and bizarre sounds. This was beyond spoof electro.

It was beyond punk or metal or anything. And even though it was sloppy and loud, we knew it was impressive that we finished it in less than a day. We finished Cuntception around 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning. I went to bed and when I woke up Jared said, "Okay, start making songs for the new album, we're going to release it tonight." And of course, we did. It was called Our Last Album Had Cunt In It But This One Doesn't.

As of now, we have four full length albums, our third being Nobody Likes Us which features more of the instrumental LMMS songs we're "known" for as well as some vocals done by Jared and yours truly (Check out the Jealous Again cover if you please), a demo called Songs To Hate Satan To featuring a bunch of songs with Jared on vocals and guitar, a ska inspired EP Glenn Pakendasen's Favorite Songs, and Solf Tatled, the first thing Jared released by himself under Glenn Pakendasen.

We just released a new LP. Though it's more than just punk, this album will be more relevant to the punk and metal music we've always loved. Still noise tracks, but also a lot of great songs that sound...Well, somewhat pleasant. Here is our last.fm page for our discography so far. Please listen. Please talk to us. http://www.last.fm/music/Glenn+Pakendasen/+albums and our newest album

Last edited by a moderator: