Metal Back on Radio

Valofvalhalla

Cessation Of Life
Mar 28, 2002
www.cessationoflife.com
If you are looking for something killer to listen to while bangin' or on the way home from that party or concert Saturday night going into
Sunday, you have to check out The Ball on KLSX 97.1FM, hosted by Riki Rachtman. The show airs Midnight to 2:00am.

Just to give an idea of what to expect on The Ball, music played on last week's show included Metallica (pre-bus accident), Iron Maiden, Shadow Fall, Danzig, SuperJoint Ritual, Anthrax, Fear Factory, Soulfly, Type O Negative, Black Label Society, and Suicidal Tendencies. Riki also did a great interview with Phil Anselmo (SuperJoint Ritual, Pantera, Down) just after the Blackest of the Black show ended at the Universal Amphitheater.

CHECK OUT THE BALL before KLSX realizes Riki is playing METAL on a talk station, and replaces his show with a 2 hour infomercial for regrowing hair. For more details on The Ball, go to http://www.fmtalki.com/riki.shtml.

MindInsane said:
Right on Val...wish I lived somewhere that played metal on the radio. How are ya by the way? Good I hope:)

Hi Mind! Just livin life. Largely! Gone for a week. Fingers were getting tired. I heard that there was some type of demonstration or something like that going on in your neck of the woods. How did it all turn out?

Valofvalhalla said:
Hi Mind! Just livin life. Largely! Gone for a week. Fingers were getting tired. I heard that there was some type of demonstration or something like that going on in your neck of the woods. How did it all turn out?

I live in the land of the bleeding heart hippies...there's always some sort of stupid demonstration going on here...they probably spent the afternoon yelling a bunch of assinine shit at cars going by and I'm sure at 5pm when the rest of the world is getting off work (a word unknown to them) they blocked off a major intersection so people couldn't get home...that usually about sums it up:loco:

we have WYSP on the east coast [94.1 in Philly] mainly rock but has 1 night of Mandatory Metallica which gets in there a little bit, not much, but its the best we can do...

where does that KLSX broadcast?