Metal band in bus accident

seventi

Viva Lonliness!
Mar 8, 2002
The Third Place
Visit site
Just thought I'd let you know. The power metal band Lost Horizon was just recently in a bus accident on their way to a gig. No one was killed but two members were injured and taken to the hospital for minor wounds

That happens to bands all the time..Hate Eternal (Erik Rutan formely of Morbid Angels other project) was recently involved in a crash as well..Underground bands can't always afford drivers and sometimes drive thier own vans across country..Considering the weather, accidents do happen..Same thing happened to Soilent Green and Candiria last year...Of course there was the infamous tour bus crashed that killed Metallica's Cliff Burton back in the 80's..

how many... of... these dots.... do you reckon.... i could.... use? not more than deathbearer, that's for sure lol :)

Damn, that sucks for Lost Horizon, they are actually a good power metal band. Really good actually, well its not like they were going to tour in North America and thus the tour was postponed but yeah i hope they get better.

that hella rots about hate eternal. lost horizon as well of course. it sucks more imo for hate teternal to be fucked up up(i think heard only RUtan though) just because i like them better. still, a tragedy none the less. i hope all the best for them. music and the desire to create will bring them through whatever life could throw at em