METAL BAND SEVENTKING

CCBLUEVETT

New Metal Member
May 24, 2010
HI MY NAME IS CHRIS I AM LEAD GUITARIST FOR MY BAND SVENTKING CHECK OUT THE SONGS ANY AND ALL COMMENTS WELCOME HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE ROAD NEXT SUMMER FOR OUR NATION WIDE TOUR [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Chasing-The-Dragon/dp/B003FUVP1A/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1[/ame]

^I thought it was an album with a song called Crackhead Knights from that post :lol:

1. Are you a pothead?
2. Vocals and artwork are horrible.
3. Bass is inaudible, but that's pretty standard nowadays so w/e.
4. What does Seventking mean?

^I thought it was an album with a song called Crackhead Knights from that post :lol:

1. Are you a pothead?
2. Vocals and artwork are horrible.
3. Bass is inaudible, but that's pretty standard nowadays so w/e.
4. What does Seventking mean?

TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Please, post this to the off-topic section and you'll get much more replies.

ALRIGHT I AM NEW TO THE FORUM WERE SHOULD I POST AT THEN TO AVOID THE DEBAUCHERY WERE DO I FIND THE OFF TOPIC I UNDERSTAND FOR EVERY 100 PEOPLE THAT LIKE WHAT WE DO THERE WILL BE 10 THAT HATE IT WE HAVE PLAYED CANCER BENEFITS SO JUST KNOWING OUR MUSIC HAS HELPED PEOPLE I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT SO SAY WHAT YA WILL

I just heard seventkings songs on some las vegas radio interview they are fucking amazing. You guys need to lay off the rap this is a metal site you fucking idiots they sound like old school maiden.

I just heard seventkings songs on some las vegas radio interview they are fucking amazing. You guys need to lay off the rap this is a metal site you fucking idiots they sound like old school maiden.

What the fuck?

Troll elsewhere.