Metal charts in New Zealand!!!

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
I only just discovered the kiwi band 8 Foot Sativa via the song Cock Tease, and damn gurl they are fucking awesome. I hope JB stocks their latest cd offering cause this shit is what you would lick off the bitches ass.

Anyway on the chart thing, i read at their site that their latest album debuted at #6 on the kiwi charts! how sick is that!! their kinda hard core'ish metal in a way but not really, give them a go, cause i can assure you, you will love them.

:headbang: KIWI METAL :headbang:

p.s. i finally racked up 1,010 posts :headbang:

I saw 8 Foot Sativa when they were over here several months ago .... at the same gig that happened to be Kyser's (sp?) last one. Sounded bloody good - haven't heard any decent metal out of NZ since Blackjack went belly up :(

Anyway - found a copy of their album at some poxy cd shop in Eastgarden's a few months ago. Bloody good album actually....

weetbix said:
I saw 8 Foot Sativa when they were over here several months ago .... at the same gig that happened to be Kyser's (sp?) last one. Sounded bloody good - haven't heard any decent metal out of NZ since Blackjack went belly up :(
That Blackjack band was pretty good! I think Kyser are back together too. They're doing that nu-metal gig at the Metro next week.