METAL CHURCH: Congregation Of Annihilation

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

METAL CHURCH To Release Congregation Of Annihilation Album In May; "Pick A God And Prey" Lyric Video Streaming

"...West coast thrash metal veterans, Metal Church, will release their 13th studio album, Congregation Of Annihilation, on May 26 via Rat Pak Records (America)...The new album marks the first release since the tragic death of legendary frontman Mike Howe, who passed in July of 2021. It also marks the first album with new vocalist Marc Lopes (Ross The Boss / Let Us Prey) who came on board in the summer of 2022 and features the current lineup of founding guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof, guitarist Rick Van Zandt, bassist Steve Unger and drummer Stet Howland...."

mchucd323.jpeg

Reactions: NorseBlood

METAL CHURCH Announce March 2024 North American Tour Dates

metchunaapril1223.jpeg

March
20 - Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
21 - Derry, NH - Tupelo Music Hall
22 - New Bedford, MA - The Vault Music Hall
23 - Reading, PA - Reverb
24 - Clifton, NJ - Dingbatz
26 - Quebec City, QC - La Source De La Martiniere
27 - Montreal, QC - Fairmount Theatre
28 - Ottawa, ON - Brass Monkey
29 - Toronto, ON - The Rockpile
30 - Lakewood, OH - The Winchester

METAL CHURCH Announce March 2024 North American Tour Dates

metchunaapril1223.jpeg

March
20 - Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
21 - Derry, NH - Tupelo Music Hall
22 - New Bedford, MA - The Vault Music Hall
23 - Reading, PA - Reverb
24 - Clifton, NJ - Dingbatz
26 - Quebec City, QC - La Source De La Martiniere
27 - Montreal, QC - Fairmount Theatre
28 - Ottawa, ON - Brass Monkey
29 - Toronto, ON - The Rockpile
30 - Lakewood, OH - The Winchester

METAL CHURCH Cancel All 2024 Live Dates

"...One of scheduled dates was at Toronto's Rockpile on March 29, but the venue's talent buyer, Steve Hoeg, has shared the following message from guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof on behalf of the band..."

Dear Friends (Kurdt here), As some of you may have recently noticed during our live performances, I frequently will disappear to the side of the stage during a set and continue playing while sitting on a chair. This is due to an ongoing back issue that I've needed to deal with for a while now. I kept putting it off and it's finally caught up with me, so I'm going to get this taken care of so I can continue performing live in the future.

That being said, sadly we will be canceling all upcoming show dates for 2024. I apologize for this but I need to get this taken care of. Check with your local venues for any refunds.

Thank you for your continued support and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the future! Refunds will be given at point of purchase and sent out by Ticketweb!