Metal Fans Needed Badly Here...Blast Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffinstuf87

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2008
Alright, I'm desperately looking for a "clean" blast beat break from any type of metal or harcore album. Where its just the drums - no vox/bass/twang. Just drums. The weirder and more complicated the better. But simple will do, for sure. Any, and i mean ANY, help is appreciated.

Peace,
Sean

Alright, I'm desperately looking for a "clean" blast beat break from any type of metal or harcore album. Where its just the drums - no vox/bass/twang. Just drums. The weirder and more complicated the better. But simple will do, for sure. Any, and i mean ANY, help is appreciated.

Peace,
Sean

look up morbid angels drum check. all of your desires will be fulfilled

Morbid Angel - i was hoping someone might say that-ive heard a lot about the blast beats in morbid angel stuff. Ill definitely check all this stuff out.

Yeah, the idea is i want to use it in a song im making, but its not a metal track, its more electronic and experimental. Like, the blast beat will be like one of ten or twenty drum samples ill use - im not just trying to rip a beat and loop it. I really like blast beats though.

Also, I was a drummer - I just have had tendonitis for over a year. No recording for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.