Metal Foundry and other toontrack products on sale!!!

t-rave

Dec 11, 2002
Michigan
www.ratchetjaw.com
Metal Foundry for $79.99 at Sweetwater..there site is not updated yet but if you call in you can get it right now...

NY Studio Vol. 2 is also going on sale through December at $79.99

also my buddy got Ezdrummer, the dfh expansion and a korg nano pad for $99

that's an insane deal!!! You can get other ezx's bundled as well ( nashville kit is awesome!)

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=ezdrummer&go=Search

If they ship here or it's an electronic delivery, I guess my time has come to grab the Foundry of Metalz...

When will their site be updated? I'm not in a hurry...

@sopulurn
I just placed an order for Metal Foundry. They site says they will contact me for shipping rates. If they ship to germany, they will probably ship to finnland as well? I will inform you what comes out... If i do not forget to do so.

For anyone in the UK DV247 are selling this for half price: £59 Clicky buy!!!

For anyone in the UK DV247 are selling this for half price: £59 Clicky buy!!!

And not just for UK... my man, I'm going to order this thing from DV247! Thanks for the tip.

I've ordered all my boxed software plus my microphone from DV247. Excellent store.

They are still showing that price today. I just had a fucking heart attack though, my sweetwater dude just called me looking for the rest of the $150. I called him back (since there site is still showing that price) and was like "your website is still showing that price?"

He fixed and all is well. I should be able to get my brootz on later today.

This is really tempting.
Btw since we're talking about good deals.
Guitar center are selling AKG 414's for just 800 bucks!

Edit: Oh hell yea I had just bought a 414 from sweetwater and they made a price adjustment for me so I bought Metal Foundry with the difference. Thanks for the heads up :)

Superior 2.0 was 150 and the MEtal Foundry was 70 yesterday, now they are back to 290 and 150 respectively, so I think those deals where a one time thing at sweetwater. Would have been cool to pick up bother for cheaper than 2.0 at regular price.

Ordered from a ToonTrack dealer on eBay before the other sites got their sales going. Really excited to get this going, happy to have S2.0 again alongside SSD3.0, but as always, I need moar cymbalz. Especially amped to try the Dirk presets. :)

And not just for UK... my man, I'm going to order this thing from DV247! Thanks for the tip.

I've ordered all my boxed software plus my microphone from DV247. Excellent store.

Yup... my copy is already delivered with a bunch of other stuff I ordered. I am a fan of DV247 :kickass:

Just bought SD 2.0 ($149) and Metal Foundry ($80) from musicians friend. I love buying myself my own christmas presents!! I ordered them then called my wife and said "guess what you got me for Christmas"!