Metal Gods Tour!!!

Joe_Metal

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2003
Québec
Hi all, Im from Montreal, Im going to This fucking show
to see the master in action. I also go to see Amon amarth(if you never see them live, you re better don't miss the oportunity) and immortal too.
So here s the point, the show begin at 5 o clock. But there is so many band. (7 at all) So i thought about this and they will play approximatly 1 hours each. But , WTF? I want to see Mr Di Giorgio at least 1:30 ...

Did someone have seen the show so he can tell me that steve play at east 2 hour = )

One other think , qhen can i see a fucking DVD featuring Steve in all is splandour for 3 hours?????????????

thanks all folks!

thx a lot but it dosent matthers anymore
has you know the show as been cancelled...
holy shit...
i hope that testament will came back in montreal in a near futur .
And headliner !!!

I will be there for sure!

And i hope everybody will see that you speak french ! It's only 4 words but it s almost that!!
= )

But seriously can we expect to see a DVD featuring th e great Steve Digiorgio someday??

:mad: My wife and I are quite pissed at the recent turn of events.
Maybe the ass-wipe responsible for this abrupt cancellation doesn't understand what some fans have to go through to make plans for these things.
Most "Old Skool" metal fans, such as myself, are grown up and have careers and responsibilities now. I had to take an entire weeks vacation
just to go to this show and now it's fucked!!!!
If that weren't enough, the only Queensryche/Dream Theater/Fates Warning show coming near me has also been cancelled!!!!!
Is there no loyalty to fans anymore? They can say "their sorry" all day long...I ain't buyin' it!!!
The only thing I have to look forward to here in North Crapolina is
ZZ Top and (thank the lord below) Opeth.
When they finally re-book the tour, I hope like hell, they give NC a date.
If not, It'll be road-trip time........AGAIN!!!!!!! :mad:

NP: Emerson,Lake, and Palmer- The Atlantic Years

Thank God I died in the car crash, my ghost came to haunt you in a flash!Ooooh, the ghost of the man, from the candy land car crash. The wig has fallen down upon his breast, he did his best to breathe but he just couldn't.
They sucked on his lips till his head turned blue, his ears turned purple and his head turned green, the light went out of the moon.
Oooh...Car crash blues. I’ve been dead in the morgue in the nude.